Make a donation
Make a donation using the online form and light up the life of someone living with cancer.
Light up our tree
Once you make a donation, it will appear on our virtual tree with your name and message.
Help those with cancer
Your donation will help provide over 70 free programs for those living with cancer.
Before my diagnosis of tongue cancer, my life was filled with joy and adventure. I had a rewarding career in the steel industry, a loving family consisting of three amazing kids and an exceptional wife, and together, we explored the world, climbing mountains and trekking ancient trails like the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. But as fate would have it, my life took an unexpected turn.
Cancer changed everything, and that's when Wellspring entered my life. It became more than just an organization; it became my lifeline. While the medical community treated my cancer with surgery and radiation, Wellspring tended to my emotional well-being. The support and care I received from Wellspring were paramount in my journey towards healing and survival.
Would you consider making a gift today in support of Wellspring? Your gift will be matched, doubling the impact of your contribution.
-Adam Brown, Wellspring Alberta member
Our mission is to provide a comprehensive range of support and programs so anyone living with cancer can improve the quality of their lives. We cannot do this alone. We need your help — so no one has to face cancer alone.
Wellspring Alberta offers over 70 diverse, evidence informed programs, delivered by over 120 contracted professional program leaders, five to six days a week.
In 2022, people living with a cancer diagnosis, caregivers and children under 18 visited Wellspring programs and services over 30,000 times.
In 2022, 189 volunteers committed more than 7,300 hours in support of Wellspring.
“Art is my favourite. I love spending my time there drawing, painting, creating a collage. In art classes people are so creative, I can lose myself in it.”
After participating in our 2022 free programs, Wellspring members agreed or strongly agreed that they:
of members agreed that the program helped them feel less isolated.
Based on 2,100 respondents.
of members agreed that Wellspring increased their physical well-being.
Based on 577 respondents.
of members agreed that programs helped improve their mental health and wellbeing.
Based on 2100 respondents.
of members agreed that they feel they can manage stressful situations better.
Based on 592 respondents.
- Nicole Ethier just donated $211
- Robert Dunbar just donated $200
- Lethbridge Cancer Connect Go Getters (Val, Leslie, Marilyn and Brenda) just donated $60
- Daniel Pelletier and Sylvie Ouellet just donated $53
- Jeanette Coombe just donated $50
- Glenn Kissick just donated $80
- Shirley Joly just donated $550
- Ryan Olfert just donated $264
- Renee p just donated $20
- Darlene Trowbridge just donated $27
- Patsy Ho just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Marianne McInnes just donated $80
- Susanne Drost just donated $211
- Corinne Schertzer just donated $53
- Marilyn Barry just donated $43
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Jennifer Lamb just donated $250
- Joanna Buhr just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $106
- Doug Bain just donated $200
- Michael & Joan Bruch just donated $53
- Patricia Tibbles just donated $211
- Christa Nelson just donated $100
- John Palazeti just donated $150
- Terry Hallihan just donated $50
- Lori Allen just donated $100
- Anonymous just donated $100
- Eleanor Landry just donated $500
- Krista Forsyth just donated $200
- Sandy Hazell just donated $53
- Mary Desaulniers just donated $100
- Fred Mayer just donated $50
- Karin Boldt just donated $100
- Danielle Scott just donated $80
- Anonymous just donated $53
- Erin Hurson just donated $53
- Marilyn Gotzke just donated $53
- Debbie Opinko-Brown just donated $53
- Brenda Dunn Nelson just donated $1020